We are currently working on 503 articles since September 9, 2012. WARNING! This wiki contains eventual spoilers.
This wiki was initially dedicated to the established universe of the AMERICAN GODZILLA (AmeriGoji), and mainly the movie GODZILLA and the animated TV-series Godzilla: The Series from 1998 and their associated monsters, legacy and fanbase, but this site will in the future focus on the Godzilla-franchise in general but still respect and remember the site's origins. Please remember to treat other members on the site with respect and show a nice and civilized behaviour! Anyway, enjoy your visit to this wiki!
For further discussion, see: Should this wiki include Japanese Godzilla content?
- You can improve this wiki and help this wiki expand by editing or adding pages.
- When commenting on this wiki, please make sure that you have a good and nice behaviour. Bad behaviours are not allowed and can lead to your account being temporarily or permanently blocked.
- If you see an error in an article then please contact the administrator(s) or either leave a comment at the end of the article or discuss it in the forums.
- Please read our policy in order to learn about the rules and help making this wiki as good and reliable as possible.
- Claims and statements in articles must be verifiable. Please provide references and reliable sources for your information.
- Pictures on this wiki must be connected to the American Godzilla universe and cannot show unrelated images. Such images will be removed.
- Vandalism, rude and intimidating language/behaviour and editing wars are not acceptable. It will result in either that the page will become locked or the users will be blocked temporarily or permanently if necessary.
- Spamming, uneccesary or duplicated information cannot exist and must be removed to avoid confusion and an uneccesary use and amount of articles. Before you create an article please make sure that what you're about to write hasn't already been written in a previous article.
|“||Regardless, the devastation left behind when Godzilla arrives is nothing short of spectacular. To put it in perspective: the only man capable of bringing the beast back to the Hollywood spotlight was Roland Emmerich, King of Disaster Movies. There is no monster quite like Godzilla - that's why he takes the crown as the scariest giant movie monster of all time.||„|
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there. Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page! You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi. Want to become an administrator?
If you can think you can take on the responsibility of an administrator, then put in a request here. Your request will be reviewed by the administrators of this wiki.
Here's some special thanks to the people who created the world of Godzilla and the American Godzilla and people who have helped this wiki grow.