|American Godzilla film series character|
|Country of origin||USA|
|Species||Giant Mutated Irradiated Komodo Dragon|
|First appearance||Godzilla: The Series (1998-2000)|
|Latest appearance||Godzilla: The Series (1998-2000)|
|Created by||Fil Barlow in 1997-1998|
Godzilla: The Series (1998-2000)Edit
End of the Line (episode)Edit
- Komodithrax can use the same power breath like Zilla can but Blue.
- Komodithrax has the strength to push the Giant Turtle away from her.
- Komodithrax has powerful jaws with sharp teeth that shown on the Giant Turtle.
- Komodithrax had shown her intelligence that she was able to make a rock slide by using her power breath on the giant turtle and able to defeat the Giant Turtle by pushing him to the edge.
- Komodithrax is quite durable not as high compare to her mate but able to take some damage from her enemy missles and the Giant Turtle.
- Komodithrax has regeneration as she was bitten by the Giant Turtle showing everyone she thought to be dead but she wake up to save Zilla from the Giant Turtle showing that it take a short time of period to heal.
- Komodithrax has great sense of smell that she was able to smell Nick that he has the scent of Zilla Jr.
- Komodithrax was originally supposed to be a Female Godzilla, but this was changed because the producers did not want another Godzilla in the series.
- Artist Matt Frank (the creator of the comic Godzilla: Rulers of Earth) has made an artwork showing Komodithrax and Godzilla Junior.
- When Komodithrax roared she sounded like Both The First Godzilla, Godzilla Junior & the Tyrannosaurus REXES (or T.REXES) from the Jurassic Park franchise.