The American Godzilla Wiki
All Contributors
Aaron The Wise '91
Varg2000
Bioniclezilla76
A FANDOM User
• 9/29/2013

If you like Zilla and S.H Monsterarts figures...

Some Godzilla fans are forgiving Zilla for what it has done.

There's a petition for a S.H Monsterarts Zilla figure. [1]

I think it would be awesome. Even though I don't actually forgive Zilla yet.

(edited by administrators)
0 11
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Aaron The Wise '91
Varg2000
Bioniclezilla76
0
• 9/7/2013
I don't think there needs to be more merchandise because it has one movie with one monster...
0
• 9/7/2013

I'm sorry, I'm not following you, would you mind rephrasing that last sentence of yours?

0
A FANDOM User
• 9/8/2013

If this figure gets made, I think Zilla Jr.'s green atomic breath should come with it.

0
• 9/11/2013
207.216.178.110 wrote:
If this figure gets made, I think Zilla Jr.'s green atomic breath should come with it.

That would be awesome!

0
A FANDOM User
• 9/15/2013
Bioniclezilla76 wrote:
I don't think there needs to be more merchandise because it has one movie with one monster...

Didn't Cloverfield get lots of merchandise? I know it was a success while Godzilla 1998 was pretty much a fail because they didn't get Godzilla's abilities right but...

1
A FANDOM User
• 9/25/2013

They should include some other monsters from the series like Cyber Zilla, C Rex, and Komodithrax.

0
• 9/25/2013
207.216.178.110 wrote:
Bioniclezilla76 wrote:
I don't think there needs to be more merchandise because it has one movie with one monster...
Didn't Cloverfield get lots of merchandise? I know it was a success while Godzilla 1998 was pretty much a fail because they didn't get Godzilla's abilities right but...

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything.

0
• 9/25/2013
207.216.178.110 wrote:
They should include some other monsters from the series like Cyber Zilla, C Rex, and Komodithrax.

Indeed, and the Baby Godzilla (1998) too along with monsters from Godzilla: The Series.

0
• 9/30/2013
Seems like the petition ain't going so well.
1
• 9/5/2014

I would so love to get an S.H.Monsterarts Zilla figure, or American Godzilla, or whatever they dicede to make it as, I want to have for my own and for the group to create the figure.

Write a reply...